sistar give it to me

[Bora] You see I don’t usually do this butI really need you tonight, Sistar
Give it to me give it to meGive it to me give it to me
[Soyou] Seoreuni neomgi jeone gyeolhoneun halleunjiSarangman juda dachin nae gaseum eotteokhae oh[Hyorin] Aekkujeun bissoriedo gaseumi apaseoAjikdo eorigo yeoryeo sunjinhago yeoryeo nunmureun manheunji
[Hyorin]Give it to me oh babe give it to me
[(Bora)give it to me]Give it to me oh babe give it to me [(Bora) oh baby, give it to me]Oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh
[Hyorin] Amuri wonhago aewonhaedoNunmullo chaewojin binjarimanSarangeul dallan mariyaGeugeomyeon doendaneun mariyaOh babe give it to me
[Soyou] Achimi ogi jeone geudaegaOlleunji babogachi neo hanal boneun na oh~
[Dasom]Unda haru jongil ulda dongi teundaJeo haega darinji bami najinjido mollaOh babe give it to me I’m sorry that’s all I need~Oh babe give it to me~ oh babe give it to me~
[Hyorin]Give it to me oh babe give it to me [(Bora)give it to me]Give it to me oh babe give it to me [(Bora) oh baby, give it to me]Oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh
[Hyorin] Amuri wonhago aewonhaedoNunmullo chaewojin binjarimanSarangeul dallan mariyaGeugeomyeon doendaneun mariyaOh babe give it to me
[Bora] Susip beon subaek beoneul sseudaga tto jjijeobeorin pyeonjiSarangeun wae ireoke naegeman mugeopjiUnda haru jongil ulda dongi teundaJeo haega darinji bami najinjido molla na nan~
[Hyorin] Hoo~ hoohoo hoohoo hoohoo [(Soyou) na haru jongil ulda dongi teunda][Hyorin] Hoohoo hoohoo hoohoo [(Soyou) give it to me give it to me][Hyorin] Hoohoo hoohoo hoohoo [(Soyou) na haru jongil ulda dongi teunda give it to me]
[All] Give it to me oh babe give it to me [(Hyorin) give it to me]Give it to me oh babe give it to me [(Hyorin) oh baby, give it to me]Oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh
(Give it to me oh babe give it to me~Give it to me oh babe give it to me~)[Hyorin] Amuri wonhago aewonhaedoNunmullo chaewojin binjarimanSarangeul dallan mariya geugeomyeon doendaneun mariyaOh babe give it to me~

Komentar