puisi english4

MEMORIES OF YOU
By Ronald Soemitro

Wherever I am,,
In whatever way,,,
your memories are always with me,,,
Should I tell anyone or should I not,,
It's the matter of the heart after all,,
It's said that a world moves along with us,,
Even as solitude grows silently in the heart,,
All I have are memories,,

Somewhere in my heart,,
an arrow pierces trough memories,,
Somewhere every pictures dims a little,,
Some find happiness in the shades of a new world,,
Memories of you...

Hold my hand,,
let's remember what we share
Understand that I know you really care
Baby that you ever think of me as your best friend,,??
Remember all those times, we were best friend??
I remember,
It’s been 365 nights since the last goodbye
It’s too long for me, that’s the reason why

Now please come down, get lower
I’m on the top of the tower and can’t go higher
I have something to say to you
I need to tell you, that… I wanna stop loving you

Komentar