puisi english2

A LETTER TO A FRIEND
By Mych Ryan

It’s always hurt to see you cry
To see tears falling like rain from the sky
And there’s no answer for why
I never question myself, I never try

It’s always hurt to know there’s nothing I can do
And fact that I don’t even know what to do
It’s so sad but so true
Feels like the color blue

Someday we’ll see we were wrong
And then we realize the day has done
Time won’t turn back, it’s no use to regret
It’s not easy to say good bye, but someway we have to try

Sometimes it’s hurt to remember
About the days we had together
And a piece of heart inside me
Carved with your smile, you can see…

It was the day when I used to care
Think about you, anytime, anywhere
The day when I used to drive you home
When the night was so cold and you were alone

That’s just history, saved properly in my memory
Now we are so far and so different, and yet so silent….
No voices when you say, just few words on my display
That’s OK. Thanks anyway….

PS. I’m sad about the problem you had
But don’t worry my friend,
I’ll be the man when you look behind

Komentar